Shift Manager – Production Required In India
Full Job Description
Our vision is to craft the brands and choice of drinks that people love. We value how we work as much as what we achieve. The Production Supervisor is a pivotal role within our manufacturing facilities and works with a team of associates on the production line to bring our brands to market. The qualified candidate will be an excellent multi-tasker and should have previous experience coaching and motivating associates in a production environment.
What You’ll Do for Us
- Responsible for area-specific production process management and improvement activities including identification and communication of opportunity areas, meeting daily production goals, and identification and execution of planned improvements.
- Understands schedules, products, materials, product quality requirements, to manage lines performance and KPIs within labor and operating expenses budget.
- Leads team of 15 to 30 hourly associates with varying levels of experience and education; develops and coaches individuals and the team to solve operational issues; motivates the team to achieve performance goals.
- Participates in the production and people scheduling process and makes adjustments as needed.
- Administers company policies, practices, and adherence to standard operating procedures, which includes enforcing and maintaining safety, food safety and environmental policies and procedures.
- Organizes and facilitates team meetings to educate and promote continuous improvement.
- Maintains and updates processes documentation through the company systems.
- Organizes and facilitates work team meetings, initiates, and implements projects, and improves team communication and engagement.
- Collaborates with maintenance department to improve equipment reliability.
- Ownership of communication within production area and across functions.
- Involves and engages employees through regular team meetings, process improvement discussions, follow-up on suggestions, and regular communication.
- Responsible for effective formal and informal employee coaching, performance management and development.
- Accountable for housekeeping, sanitation, and food safety practices.
- Manages resources effectively to ensure maximum up time, quality and maximum productivity.
- Responsible for Safety Incident documentation and investigation and accountable for reducing safety risks in area through proactively identifying risks (behavior and facility issues) and ensuring quick resolution.
- Responsible for following food safety/regulatory policies and procedures, executing responsibilities as identified in standard operating procedures, and reporting food safety/regulatory concerns to the Production or Quality Manager.
Qualification & Requirements
- High School diploma or Bachelor’s degree in an operations, engineering, business, management or related area of study.
- Must possess at least 3 years of managerial experience including hiring, employee development, performance coaching, and day-to-day supervision of multiple lines in a production environment.
- Experience with lean manufacturing or similar continuous process improvement training is preferred. Strong orientation for continuous improvement.
- Knowledge of food packaging principles, food industry quality and food safety requirements, ingredient performance and interactions with equipment, sanitation procedures, statistical process control, critical control points, and new product scale-up dynamics
- Demonstration of strong management and leadership abilities in motivating diverse manufacturing team.
- Project management skills are needed
- Strong computer base knowledge, preferable MS applications are needed
- Must possess a demonstrated ability to work in a results-oriented and challenging environment
- Must possess effective facilitation, presentation, and team building skills
What We Can Do For You
- Experience: Join a global organization with the limitless opportunity to learn and grow.
- Benefits: Full benefits package that starts on day one of employment.
- Learning & Development: The ability to work with a world class manufacturing team in state of the art manufacturing facilities.
Skills:Standard Operating Procedure (SOP); Microsoft Office; Lean Manufacturing; Food Safety and Sanitation; 5s; Quality Control (QC); Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP); Change Management; Production Management; ISO 90001; Production Processes; Six Sigma; Continuous Improvement (CI)
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
Full Job Description
We are looking for Program Managers who can lead our delivery efforts in step with our versatile designers while working on products that go out to millions of users every day.
Full-time · Working Remotely
It’s a fine morning: perfect for working on some world-changing ideas. After breakfast and coffee, you sign in to work. You start with the first client, a loved food delivery app, now poised to become a super app. You catch up with your team, a cross-functional bunch of designers and engineers who love what they do (just like you!).
Your team has a bunch of questions for you — Which features are a priority for the client? Who can help them recruit users for user testing? And who will review the designs? You answer them and ensure that your colleagues know what they’re expected to deliver. You make sure stuff gets done, and on time.
After a leisurely lunch, you sit down with your team for a discussion on what it’s been like to work on this project. You learn what has worked well, what hasn’t and brainstorm some solutions with the team.
With every discussion and task, you evolve as a program manager at one of the leading product consultancies in India.
This is a glimpse of what work as a Program Manager at Obvious might look like.
This could be you!
What you will do ✅
- Collaborate with the design and engineering pods and teams to own client delivery and ongoing client communications
- Deliver on project goals by optimising efficiencies within all systems. Owning tasks, project milestones, running frequent standups, retros etc. consistently
- Understand the interconnections between existing projects, and oversee their progress in a timely and efficient way
What you will need
- 1-3 years of experience in handling delivery for design and software projects
- Familiarity with software design and engineering frameworks
- A strong capability to understand organisational direction, and tasks that align project teams to it
- Powerful planning, problem solving and delivery skills
- Strong communication skills and a sensitive approach to aligning others to project requirements
- Strong ability to consistently bring in a positive energy to infuse the teams with
What you will get
- A dedicated spot in a culture-centric, principle-driven, equal opportunity organisation
- The freedom to work remotely, at your own pace, and towards your preferred goals
- An environment to practice compass leadership in and learn as you go along
- The freedom to nurture methods and practices that create outcomes
- Free access to mental health support and comprehensive family healthcare
- A learning budget to splurge on whatever you need to grow personally and professionally
- The newest tech to enable your best creative work Shift Manager – Production Required In India
- A seat with your name on it in our sprawling central Bengaluru office
- Regular offsites, customised goodie bags, surprise coffee tasting sessions, and more
Apply for the job
Do you want to join our team as our new Program Manager? Then we’d love to hear from you!
We are committed to inclusive hiring and encourage womxn and designers from underrepresented backgrounds to apply for this role. Shift Manager – Production Required In India
ALSO READ: Food safety Officer Required In Pakistan