Front End Developer Required In Pakistan
Rs 40,000 – Rs 125,000 a month
Full Job Description
The Job Overview
Below are some of the responsibilities a front-end developer is expected to assume:
Build web applications with web development best practices
Work with back-end developers to integrate UI components with APIs and databases
Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical requirements or UX design
Debug errors, troubleshoot issues, and perform routine performance optimizations
On-site search engine optimization (SEO)
Write high-quality, scalable, and reusable code
Stay plugged into emerging technologies and industry trends
Job Qualifications and Skill Sets
Below are the qualifications expected of a front-end developer:
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
Proficiency with HTML5, including semantic HTML5 elements, microformats, and WAI-ARIA
Familiarity with CSS preprocessors such as Sass, Less, or Stylus
Working knowledge of SEO principles
Experience with build tools such as Grunt, Gulp, or Webpack
Basic proficiency with Photoshop and web design
Experience with cross-browser compatibility testing
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs40,000.00 – Rs125,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lahore: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Web Developer Internee
Full Job Description
Offering Unpaid Internships.
We are looking for a Web Developer Internee. Who wants to gain experience in the field and looking for an internship. The tenure for the internships would be of 6 months. The internship would entirely be unpaid.
At the end of the internship tenure, the internees would be able to:
· Have Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
· Proficient in My SQL.
· Have Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
· Have Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
· Develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
· High degree of independent judgment.
· Solve complex problems.
· Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
· Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications, and digital media.
· Directing or performing Website updates.
· Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
· Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content.
· Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
· Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
· Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
Plot 216, Gulshan Block Allama Iqbal Town Lahore.
· We aren’t a third party and hiring directly. Front End Developer Required In Pakistan
· This is a night shift job in US Based Call Center
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract, Internship, Fresher
Contract length: 3 months
Part-time hours: 36 per week
Salary: Rs1.00 – Rs2.00 per month
Application Question(s): Front End Developer Required In Pakistan
- This is an on-site night shift job. Are you able to do this?