Inventory Coordinator Required In China
Full Job Description
- Record and maintain control of all inventories items purchased and produced. Ensure compliance with established internal control procedures.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage day-to-day inventory flow and maintain accurate inventory database and statistics.
- Work closely with District and Engineering Managers to qualify inventory orders, promote drill bit mobility and prioritize certain products.
- Communicate with and assist the contract sales team in delivering the products they need to specific customers based on the financial guidelines of the District Manager.
- Arrange all freight and liaise with relevant parties to minimize freight cost and transit times.
- Conduct regular inventory audits.
- JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Applicant must be based in China Grove or San Antonio, TX.
- Highly proficient at Microsoft Excel.
- Previous drill bit experience is preferred.
- A self-driven person who can operate within a collaborative team with minimal supervision.
- Position may or may not require travel
- Adheres to all HSE requirements
- Working hours to be identified by the manager
$12 + Tip out – PM Barback/Bar Attendant – PT – The St. Anthony, A Luxury Collection Hotel
Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $22.4K – $28.4K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in San Antonio, TX.
Report inaccurate salary
Full Job Description
The Barback/Bar Attendant at the St Anthony, A Luxury Collection Hotel is responsible for assisting the servers in providing the highest quality service possible to guests while maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and sanitation throughout the hours of operation. He/ She must insure that all tables are kept clean and presentable with clean china, glassware, silverware and linen. When assisting the Servers, He/She must service guests with all food and beverage requirements in an attentive, courteous, and efficient manner. Pre-bus all tables removing soiled dishes after each course.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential duty and/or function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education & Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Heavy work – Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 50 pounds of force frequently and/or 20 pounds constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to stand during entire shift.
Indoor restaurant & hotel building, rooms, facilities and structures
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with BC Lynd Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which includes wearing the proper uniform and nametag.
- Comply with BC Lynd Standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas and assist in implementing solutions.
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be able to understand and apply complex information, data, etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
- Must be able to cross-train in other hotel related areas.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating guest or operational needs.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Maintain a friendly and warm demeanor at all times.
- Employees must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to guests, managers and fellow employees.
- Keep all work areas clean and properly stocked according to the current meal period.
- Keep all tables cleaned and properly set according to property specific standards.
- Break down trays of soiled dishes and linen in the dishroom area according to established standards.
- Assist servers by delivering and refilling beverages, pre-bussing tables, and promptly resolving any guest requests.
- Complete daily opening and closing duties and cleaning according to established side-work checklist.
- Answer the phone in an attentive, courteous and efficient manner.
- Assist fellow employees as needed throughout the shift.
- Provide service to guests in waiter’s absence as needed.
- Maintain beverage levels in glasses/cups on table at least ¾ full at all times. (coffee, tea, soda, lemonade and water).
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
Assistant Event Operations Manager
Full Job Description
Additional Information Bonus Eligible
Job Number 22184132
Job Category Event Management
Location JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa, 23808 Resort Parkway, San Antonio, Texas, United States
Located Remotely? N
Position Type Management
Communicates service needs to chefs and stewards throughout functions. Totals charges for group functions, and prepares and presents checks to group contacts for payment. Verifies banquet rooms, restaurants, and coffee breaks are ready for service. Verifies proper centerpieces are displayed on every table. Inspects the cleanliness and presentation of all china, glass, and silver prior to use. Checks in with guests to verify satisfaction. Sets tables according to type of event and service standards. Communicates additional meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs, and special requests to the kitchen. Maintains cleanliness of work areas throughout the day. Supports compliance with brand standards and legal obligations. Supports and leads shift teams to provide consistent, high quality service. Coordinates and leads daily stand-up meetings, pre-shift meetings and pre and post-meal briefings. Communicates performance expectations and trains staff in processes. Assists more senior managers in completion of financial and administrative duties. Strives to continually improve guest/event and employee satisfaction and maximize financial performance.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED or 2-year degree from an accredited university in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; 2 years experience in food and beverage, culinary, guest services, front desk, housekeeping, or related professional area.
- If no standard educational background, at least 3 years of experience in two of the following areas of hospitality to include food and beverage, culinary, guest services, front desk, housekeeping, or related professional area.
- Experience running a shift, scheduling, Performance Manage PAF’s, Problem Solving, Running Day-to-Day Operation, Hospitality Skills.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Management of Event Operations associated with Banquets, Event Services
- Verifies meeting and event rooms/space are set according to event documentation (Banquet Event Orders, resumes, etc.) and customer requirements.
- Leads shifts and actively participates in the servicing of events.
- Adheres to and reinforces all standards, policies, and procedures (Core Deliverables, SOPs, LSOPs, etc.).
- Assists in maintaining the inventory of function room amenities (e.g., pads, pens, candy, water service) and other controllable supplies.
- Attends and participates in all pertinent meetings (e.g., Daily Stand Up, BEO, Staff, Forecast, Department and Intradepartmental).
- Attends pre-event/pre-convention meetings as needed to understand group needs.
- Communicates critical information to the Banquet, Event Services and Event Technology teams.
- Conducts room function inspections prior to each event to ensure the room is set according to specifications.
- Delegates tasks to ensure room sets are “on time” and meet Event Management Standards.
- Verifies employee awareness of the event phase portion of the Event Satisfaction Survey and Guest Satisfaction Scores.
- Maintains attendance log for Banquet, Event Service and Event Technology employees.
- Manages departmental inventories and assets including par levels and maintenance of equipment.
- Orders supplies for the department (e.g., china, glass, silver, buffet equipment, and other service equipment needs).
- Schedules Banquet and Event Service staff to forecast and service standards, while maximizing profits.
- Utilizes banquet beverage tools to guide banquet beverage supervisor in controlling liquor costs, managing the banquet beverage perpetual inventory and requisitioning liquor.
- Practices and executes brand specific meeting services program per Brand Standard (Redcoat Program, PlumPerfect Program, etc.)
- Assists with the Event Technology/Audio Visual team when necessary in order to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Works with Event Planning team to verify flawless delivery of events.
Leading Teams in Day-to-Day Activities Holding Teams to High Work Standards while Modeling those Standards
- Verifies knowledge and understanding of OSHA regulations are up to date.
- Creates and nurtures a hotel environment that emphasizes motivation, empowerment, teamwork, continuous improvement and a passion for providing service.
- Participates in department meetings by communicating a clear and consistent message regarding the departmental goals to produce desired results.
- Participates in the development and implementation of corrective action plans.
Providing Exceptional Customer Service
- Encourages employees to provide excellent customer service within guidelines.
- Handles guest problems and complaints, seeking assistance from manager as necessary.
- Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels; effectively responding to and handles guest problems and complaints seeking assistance from manager as necessary.
- Meets and greets guests.
- Understands the impact Banquet, Event Service and Event Technology operations has on the overall success of an event and manages activities to maximize customer satisfaction.
Assisting in Human Resource Activities
- Identifies the developmental needs of others and coaches, mentors, or otherwise helps others to improve their knowledge or skills.
- Participates in the employee performance appraisal process, assisting with the completion of annual performance reviews. Inventory Coordinator Required In China
- Supports training when appropriate.
- Assists as needed in the interviewing and hiring of employee team members with the appropriate skills.
- Schedules employees to ensure shift coverage and meet business demands and productivity goals.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law. Inventory Coordinator Required In China
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.
Marriott Hotels, Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel. Inventory Coordinator Required In China
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International’s luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you’re happy, our guests will be happy. It’s as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you’ll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That’s The JW Treatment™. Inventory Coordinator Required In China