Truck Drivers Required (20 ft Mazda Container) Required In Pakistan
Rs 30,000 a month
Full Job Description
Talal Goods Transport Company is the leading name in the Logistics and Transportation industry based in Pakistan. We are looking for experienced dedicated drivers for 20 ft Mazda Containers. Must have an HTV driving license. Candidate should be neat and clean. Must be familiar with google Locations and WhatsApp.
- Driver required for 20 Mazda Container (License holder)
- HTV License must required
- Only Driver by Profession candidates are encouraged to apply and have relevant more than 5 years experience.
- Record cargo information, hours of service, distance traveled and fuel consumption
- Tarping and ensuring safety and security of cargo
- Operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials
Office Address: Plaza no G 110, Phase 1 DHA, Lahore, 54000, Pakistan
Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/9UDPg2pQVRCeSzf26
Whatsapp: 0301 8416275 Mirza Shah Behram
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs30,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lahore: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Driver (2 positions)
Driver (2 positions)
Advertised on behalf of :
Application Deadline :
24-Nov-22 (Midnight New York, USA)
Time left :
13d 14h 54m
Additional Category :
Type of Contract :
Post Level :
Languages Required :
Starting Date :
(date when the selected candidate is expected to start)
Duration of Initial Contract :
UNDP is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
UNDP does not tolerate sexual exploitation and abuse, any kind of harassment, including sexual harassment, and discrimination. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks.
UN Women, grounded in the vision of equality enshrined in the Charter of the United Nations, works for the elimination of discrimination against women and girls; the empowerment of women; and the achievement of equality between women and men as partners and beneficiaries of development, human rights, humanitarian action and peace and security.
Under the overall supervision of Representative and guidance of Operations Manager, reporting to the Admin Security Associate, the driver provides reliable and safe driving services to the UN Women Country Team and other high-ranking UN officials and visitors ensuring the highest standards of discretion and integrity, sense of responsibility, and excellent knowledge of protocol and security issues. The Driver also demonstrates a client-oriented approach, courtesy, confidentiality, tact and ability to work with people of different national and cultural backgrounds.
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Admin Security Associate, the Driver can be also required to provide driving services to the operations and programme staff in the Office, consultants and experts and UN staff on mission.
Provide reliable and secure driving services
- Drive office vehicles for the transport of UN Women Country Representative and team, other high-ranking officials, visitors, UN Women programme and operations staff, and facilitate VIP missions;
- Deliver and collect mail, documents and other items to Government – Offices/Embassies/Commercial Establishments/ UN Offices;
- Meet official personnel and visitors at the airport including visa and customs formalities arrangements when required;
- Verify that all passengers wear seatbelts at all times in the vehicle;
- Oversee and ensure that all immediate actions required by rules and regulations are taken in case of involvement in accidents;
- Adhere to relevant job specific guidelines and policies of UN Women such as but not limited to the vehicle management policy;
- Oversee and ensure that all vehicles comply with the Minimum Operating Security Standards (MOSS).
Proper use of vehicle
- Ensure cost-saving by driving responsibly;
- Maintain daily vehicle logs, daily mileage, gas consumption, oil change, servicing, greasing, repairs and oversee that other drives do the same;
- Prepare and maintain data of the vehicle maintenance plans and reports.
Day to day maintenance of the assigned vehicle
- Ensure that all official vehicles are kept clean and is always in good working condition;
- Make minor repairs and make arrangements for major repairs;
- Change oil, check tires, lights horn, clutch and brakes and wash car regularly;
- Ensure that vehicles comply with Minimum Operating Security Standards (MOSS).
Maintain and ensure availability of all required documents/supplies
- Maintain and ensure availability of all required documents/supplies including vehicle insurance, vehicle logs, office directory, and map of the city/country, first aid kit, and necessary spare parts in the assigned vehicle;
- Ensure that all immediate actions required by rules and regulations are taken in case of involvement in accidents.
Provide general administrative and logistic support as needed
- Assist office staff in filing, photocopying and maintaining required records;
- Assist in the mailing and distribution of publications and payments of bills, as required.
- Respect for Diversity
- Awareness and Sensitivity Regarding Gender Issues
- Creative Problem Solving
- Effective Communication
- Inclusive Collaboration
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Leading by Example
- Excellent driving skills;
- Strong knowledge of driving rules and regulations, chauffeur protocol and courtesies and local roads and conditions;
- Strong defensive driving skills;
- Skills in minor vehicle repairs;
- Ability to be on time.
Required Skills and Experience
- Secondary education;
- Valid driver’s license.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience as a driver in an international organization, embassy or UN system with a safe driving record.
- Fluency in the English and Urdu is required
- Knowledge of the other UN official working language is an asset.
- Working knowledge of mechanical functions of vehicles is an asset.
All applications must include (as an attachment) the completed UN Women Personal History form (P-11) which can be downloaded from https://www.unwomen.org/sites/default/files/Headquarters/Attachments/Sections/About%20Us/Employment/UN-Women-P11-Personal-History-Form.doc. Kindly note that the system will only allow one attachment. Applications without the completed UN Women P-11 form will be treated as incomplete and will not be considered for further assessment.
Secondary school certificate to be attested by the board is a requirement.
At UN Women, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment of mutual respect. UN Women recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, ability, national origin, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, integrity and organizational need.
If you need any reasonable accommodation to support your participation in the recruitment and selection process, please include this information in your application. Truck Drivers Required (20 ft Mazda Container) Required In Pakistan
UN Women has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UN Women, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. All selected candidates will be expected to adhere to UN Women’s policies and procedures and the standards of conduct expected of UN Women personnel and will therefore undergo rigorous reference and background checks. (Background checks will include the verification of academic credential(s) and employment history. Selected candidates may be required to provide additional information to conduct a background check.)