Doctors Required In Pakistan
Rs 60,000 a month
Full Job Description
Medical officer recquired at Nemat Hospital & Heart Centre Manga Mandi Lahore with Mbbs degree and holding permanent PMC. Fixed per duty pay + Incentives (lab,USG)
Intrested Doctors may plz drop their resume or whatsapp at 03368040200
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: From Rs60,000.00 per month
Full Job Description
Accounts, Finance & Financial Services
Full Time/Permanent ( First Shift (Day) )
1 Year – 2 Years
Nov 21, 2022
Oct 21, 2022
To have real-world hands-on experience with customer handling, client verifications regarding credit worthiness, reputation and repayment capacity of the borrowers having a technical & practical aptitude, strong multi-language communication skills and a collaborative work style.
- Onsite pre-disbursement verification of the clients, guarantors & co-borrowers in line with credit policy & procedures in order to assess the character, capacity, capital and conditions of the parties involved in lending.
- Onsite Post disbursement verification in order to assess the correct utilization of the loan amount availed by the borrower.
- Periodic risk assessment of asset portfolio through portfolio reviews to mitigate recovery risk & for effective portfolio management.
- Periodic assessment of different stakeholders linked with asset portfolio (Goldsmiths, Vet. Doctors, valuators etc.)
- Reporting of the findings identified through pre/post verification checks to line manager and suggest mitigations to improve portfolio quality.
- Reporting the findings through assessment of other stakeholders linked with asset portfolio
- Assistance in identification of clients during handing/taking of asset portfolio.
- Assistance of the portfolio review team in RCSA exercises, fraud investigations, and independent collateral assessments
- Other tasks assigned by the Line Manager,
Education & Experience
- Graduation degree preferably in management sciences or related discipline.
- 1-2 years’ experience in onsite lending/verification of any financial institution preferably in microfinance bank.
- Applicant should have valid driving license along with own motor bike
- Good understanding of financial industry practices.
- Good skills in handling MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills especially in Urdu & preferably in local (i.e. Punjabi/Sindhi/Saraiki/Pashto) languages.
- Good Analytical, Organizing, Problem-solving Skills.
Problem-solving Skills, Communication Skills, MS Office,
We are an equal opportunity employer and value talent diversity at our Bank. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, color, gender, marital status, race, religion, or disability status. Therefore, all qualified candidates are welcomed and encouraged to apply on our positions.
Nutrition Specialist (Medical Delegate) – Sargodha
Location: Sargodha, Pakistan
Company: Nestlé Nutrition
Bachelor’s Degree in science or Pharm D
Liaise and provide accurate information to medical/paramedical contacts about Nestlé’s Infant Nutrition Products, their features, benefits and their appropriate use in compliance with the Local Code of Breast Milk Substitutes / WHO Code and Nestlé Instructions.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- To follow prescribed work schedule in order to meet the job requirements in the field i.e. visiting Health Care professionals (Doctors& Paramedics) during morning and evening at their clinics, hospitals and other health care facilities. The work schedule may be changed by the Management depending on the need
- Develop high value relationships with medical professionals, paramedical staff, influencers and decision makers through face-to-face detailing calls, group presentations and other scientific activities within the remit of the Local Code/WHO Code and Nestlé Instructions
- To address queries of medical/paramedical professionals on the Nestlé’s Nutrition products through effective medical detailing of features and benefits of products based on company guideline
- To be the preferred source of information on product portfolio and provide accurate and up-to-date information to health care professionals Doctors Required In Pakistan
- Make timely reports on area progress with competitive activities and generate counter action plans
WHAT MAKES YOU SUCCESSFUL
- Preferably Bachelor’s degree in science or Pharm D.
- Up to 5 years of experience in a reputable pharmaceutical & nutraceutical organization
- Good communication skills both in verbal & written
- Influencing presentation & detailing skills
- Good in basic nutrition knowledge Doctors Required In Pakistan
- Having high leaning agility and solution oriented mindset
We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we’ll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com
ALSO READ: Front Desk Receptionist Required In France