Cook / Chef Required In Pakistan
Cook / Chef Required In Pakistan
Full Job Description
Hiring Cook / Chef
IRCo is looking for an experienced and passionate chef/cook for its client company who is proficient in cooking of Pakistani and Continental dishes.
Salary: Market Competitive
Interested candidates can share their resume
Full Job Description
We are looking for a hard-working Steward to be responsible for ensuring all sanitation standards are met. The Steward will attend to customer needs, assist wait staff, ensure all stations are well stocked, and assist in keeping all areas clean and sanitary. You will clean and put away dishes, clean floors and food preparation areas, refill supplies, wipe tables, and take out the trash.
- Run the Back of House Department efficiently and to consistent high standards
- Manage, train and develop the Back of House team
- Ensure Back of House areas are maintained to the highest cleanliness standards and cleaning schedules are followed and completed
- Ensure the flow and supply of operating equipment’s meets bar, banqueting and restaurant requirements
- Oversee the cleanliness of all food and beverage outlets and the Team Restaurant
- Ensure the Stewarding Team has full knowledge and understanding of compliance regulations as they effect sanitation and hygiene, as set by internal and local legal requirements
- Identify and develop new revenue opportunities
- Work with the banqueting functions to ensure the accurate and timely preparation of individual plates/orders
- Observe guidelines when handling hazardous substances and comply with all aspects of Health and Safety requirements
- Report faults, misused or damaged equipment issues to the Back of House Manager, Head Chef, and/or Maintenance Manager
- Ensure machinery is operated properly, efficiently, safely and in accordance with the Hotel Health and Safety Manual
- Assist in the location, movement and storage of operational equipment
- Assist in the stock take of equipment and other items as required
- Work with all departments to ensure items that are required for service are available when needed
- Ensure team members adhere to all Health and Safety and Hygiene Regulations
- Carry out any other reasonable task set by the Hotel’s Management
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
- Flexibility to respond to a range of various work situations
Apply at [email protected]
4-6 Years relevant working experience
Number of Positions
Senior Server Engineer
Who are we?
Afiniti is the world’s leading applied artificial intelligence and advanced analytics provider. Afiniti Enterprise Behavioral Pairing™ uses artificial intelligence to identify subtle and valuable patterns of human interaction in order to pair individuals on the basis of behavior, leading to more successful interactions and measurable increases in enterprise profitability. Afiniti operates throughout the world, and has measurably driven billions of dollars in incremental value for our clients.
The Architect Engineers will be responsible for the management Linux/Virtualization Server infrastructure. The ideal candidate will provide 24×7 support of engineering solutions in both physical and virtual environments. They will design and configure Linux systems, and will handle all upgrades and security patches to application and OS based on agreed-upon maintenance windows. They will implement changes and/or new features to support and secure the Linux infrastructure based on direction and guidance from the Enterprise Infrastructure Operations Engineering team.
- Application integration, architecture, engineering, and support of the Afiniti in house and client remote servers and storage systems.
- 24×7 support of Production appliances and related /associated supporting systems
- Design, implement, and support the computing systems, including both physical and virtual systems, and perform configuration, maintenance, support, and engineering tasks
- Support Afiniti application development, including determining required patches, packages, permissions, software configuration, etc.
- Coordinate with Security, Operations/Engineering, and other functional teams to ensure standards are maintained when systems are customized to support Afiniti development efforts
- Production support of new engineering solutions and initiatives.
- Standardization, Optimization and automation of systems
- Perform routine systems admin functions to maintain all Linux /Virtualization servers
- Recommend, design, and implement systems management and automation solutions
- Design, configure, and tune highly-available Linux systems
- Assist in implementing, executing, maintaining, and documenting proper DR and BC as well as high availability procedures
- Participate in deployments, upgrades, and maintenance
- Maintain the patch levels of all OS and application patches on all systems using automated systems
- Performing other duties as assigned by their respective line managers. Cook / Chef Required In Pakistan
The ideal candidate will have
- Experience of the candidate should be between 5 to 8 years.
- Experience engineering and supporting Linux (RHEL/CENTOS) and Virtualization (Citrix Xen/VMware /RHEV/ KVM) in a large-scale environment
- Experience supporting computing technologies for researchers (experience within a multinational IT Software and services development environment is preferred)
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Experience supporting Functional and production development efforts, custom applications, etc.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Dependability and reliability
- Methodical and disciplined approach to problem solving
- Ability to be on-call 24×7
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated experience with advanced configurations such as high availability, SAN/NAS Storage, FC Switches, virtualization, performance tuning, etc.
- Experience working within a dynamic R&D environment
- Experience researching, evaluating, and supporting new technologies
- Experience supporting enterprise-class applications and databases
- Experience deploying Linux on x86 rack-mount server and blade platforms
- Experience connecting Linux systems to enterprise storage, and understanding of appropriate use cases for SAN and NAS
- Experience connecting Linux systems to TCP/IP networks, configuring, troubleshooting, tuning, etc.
- Excellent Expertise mandatory with server virtualization technologies
- Strong scripting skills with experience in Perl, Python, PHP, Bash, or other scripting languages
- Implemented automatic configuration system (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, CFEngine, etc.)
- Strong Linux security skills/experience
- Experience setting up and deploying systems with Red Hat Satellite
Education & Qualifications
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
ALSO READ: Teacher Required In Ireland