Accountant Required In India
- Prepare, examine and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to report and procedural standards.
- Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure.
- Preparing accounts and tax returns.
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and direct their work activities.
- Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, and maintain solutions.
- Advise management on issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
Essentials: Thorough knowledge of Tally Accounting Software.
- Excellent organization and administrative skills with attention to detail
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the accounting principles, practices, standards and laws & regulations
- Thorough working knowledge of MS Office and accounting software & databases
- Proficiency in analyzing and manipulating huge volume of data
[[extTitle]] M/F ([[id]])
At Guerbet, we build lasting relationships so that to enable people to live better. This is Our Purpose.
We are a global leader in medical imaging, offering an extensive portfolio of pharmaceuticals, medical devices, digital and AI solutions, for diagnostic and interventional imaging. As a pioneer in the field of contrast products since the last 95 years ,we continuously innovate. We dedicate 10% of our revenue to Research & Development such as to improve the diagnosis, prognosis and quality of life of patients.
Achieve, Cooperate, Care and Innovate are the values that we share and practice on a daily basis.
Working at Guerbet is not only being part of a multicultural team of 2,600 people across more than 20 countries, but, it is above all about playing a unique role in the future of medical imaging.
For more information on Guerbet, go to www.guerbet.com and follow Guerbet on Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube
This position is responsible for contributing to the timely and accurate Accounting activities and reconciliation process. The position will be responsible for maintaining Books of Accounts in Tally Prime with reference to SAP. This person will interact with a wide variety of individuals within the organization. This position will also work closely with sub functions of Finance and will assist them with their responsibilities, including Statutory & Tax Audits
- Recording of all the Financial Transaction in Tally Prime.
- Recording of Purchases, Sales Tax Invoices, expenses etc in Tally Prime.
- Maintaining all the Invoices, Vendor Bill , etc needed for Statutory Audit, Tax Audit & GST Audit
- Maintaining Tally Prime updated in comparison to SAP
- Maintains accurate Vendors ledgers in line locally in comparison to SAP and obtaining ledger confirmations.
- Maintaining all Direct & Indirect Tax related reconciliation for Tax Audit & GST Audit
- Assisting in Local Statutory Audit, Tax Audit & GST Audit
- Pro-active and transparent communication within and all the department
Experience / Skills:
- Understanding of pharmaceutical industry a plus
- Experience with SAP and Tally Prime is highly preferred
- Minimum of 3 years work experience
- Degree in Economics, Accounting or Finance
- Audit experience is preferable
- Knowledge of Direct & Indirect tax is important
- Comfortable with information systems
- Responds positively to changes in business processes
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Excellent PC skills including Excel and Word, etc.
- Ability to take initiatives
- Adaptable, strong team player with outstanding communication skills and ability to work with all functional areas
- Ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines; self-motivated with a sense of urgency
Reason to join US
Much more than a Competitive salary,
We offer continued personal development. When you join Guerbet, you :
- Are choosing a global leader with recognized expertise in diagnostic and interventional imaging,
- Are joining our 2820 collaborators who are committed every day to offering innovative solutions to improve quality of patient’s life all over the world,
- Are joining a company where we value diversity of talents coming from various horizon.
We # Innovate # Cooperate # Care #Achieve at Guerbet.
Guerbet is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identify, and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Accountant Required In India
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue ha rdship on Guerbet. Please inform the company’s personnel representative if you need assistance completing this application or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Accountant Required In India
Guerbet provides accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a position please send an email to [email protected]