Receptionist | Gilgit Region Required In Pakistan
Full Job Description
1st November, 2022
Last date to apply
7th November, 2022
Aga Khan Health Service, Pakistan is looking for competent Receptionist for Aga Khan Diagnostic Centre, Jutial – Gilgit Region
The incumbent will be responsible for providing support and assist the admin in District office/Field office on professional dimensions to run the program smoothly, effectively, and efficiently in hospital. She /He would greet and welcome the visitors/patients and directing them appropriately.
- Ensures patients are registered correctly and promptly.
- Create complete patient profiles and MR cards
- Receive cash from patients/clients and provide computerized receipts
- Direct patients for ER, LR and OPD as per requirement
- Patient admission and collecting advance
- Deposit cash in bank on daily basis and share cash summary and deposit slip with finance.
- Filling the forms diligently / signed by patients/attendants on documents
- Adheres to policies and procedures in patient services department as per tasks performed.
- To be responsible to monitor the clients in waiting area as well as in reception area for security purposes, however, if any unpleasant situation happens then to report the Administrator in mean time
- To be responsible to maintain the OPD register and to record all the daily patient flow
- To be responsible to prepare all patient files and filling the patient screening cards
- To be responsible to ensure stationary availability for all the patients records
- To be responsible for the submission of cash to the Administrator on daily basis and to report with reconciliation sheet
- Ensures proper charging of cash paying, or credit card paying patients and receipts issued for all payments received.
- To be responsible for daily update records and cash reconcile
- To be responsible for making visiting /evening doctors shares on monthly bases at AKDC,J and compile data with manual registers
- Maintain petty cash record on daily bases.
Education, Experience & Competencies
- 1-2 years of experience in Reception or front desk management with computer knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal (verbal and written)
- Possesses adequate professional knowledge and practical skills of his / her job
- She /He has the ability to handle complex tasks and to meet challenges
- Possesses polite and positive attitude
- Intermediate /preferably Bachelors
- Any job specific certification
AKHS is committed to reducing our impact on climate and the environment and have set ourselves the goal of striving for net-zero carbon operations by 2030. All staff is expected to take part in making this a reality. The Receptionist accompanied with his/her Line Manager is expected to identify and understand which aspects of his/her work have most impact on the environment, and define tasks, work, and personal goals within his/her work plan to reduce these impacts and bring AKHS closer to net zero.
Interested candidates meeting the criteria can apply latest by November 7, 2022.
Rs 24,000 – Rs 26,000 a month
Full Job Description
Six hours Job from 3pm to 9 pm
Fluent in English and Urdu
register patients according to established protocols
assist patients to complete all necessary forms and documentation including medical insurance
ensure patient information is accurate including billing information
inform patients of medical office procedures and policy
maintain and manage patient records
move patients through appointments as scheduled
answer incoming calls and deal with inquiries
transfer calls as required
schedule patient appointments
collect co-pays and payments
report statistics as required
schedule hospital admissions, tests, scans and outside appointments for patients
obtain external medical reports as required by medical professionals
respond and comply to requests for information
deal with incoming and outgoing post
complete other clerical duties as assigned
maintain stock of forms and office supplies
ensure reception area is well maintained, neat and clean
safeguard patient privacy and confidentiality
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs24,000.00 – Rs26,000.00 per month
No entry with out mask
Medical Receptionist (Sindh)
The Aga Khan University Hospital Clinical Laboratories are the first and only in Pakistan to be accredited by the College of American Pathologists (CAP), which is considered as a gold standard in laboratory testing in the world. We are one of the largest lab networks in the world that is CAP accredited, and with our team of highly qualified faculty, phlebotomists and technologists, we ensure to deliver fast and accurate results for routine and specialized testing, that are accepted by the doctors nationwide and globally. Our laboratory network is present in more than 290 locations spread over 125 cities in Pakistan and our value-added services include mobile app service, stat reports, SMS alert, home lab sample collection (blood, urine, stool and other samples are collected from home), e-reports, real-time critical result reporting, multi-column reports and much more.
You will be responsible to:
- check and process the laboratory tests prescribed by the doctors
- brief the patients about laboratory test and procedures so that the specimens are collected as per the lab test requirements
- hand over laboratory test reports to the concerned individuals after checking necessary details
- handle cash and credit transactions; and maintain records of the excess/shortage of cash according to the laboratory policy on a daily basis
- check and confirm test requirements with the patients and provide necessary verbal / written instructions so that the specimens are collected as per requirements
- handle telephonic and in-person inquiries regarding laboratory tests and schedule patient’s appointments for special tests
- dual function as a Phlebotomist at collection points, as and when required.
You should have:
- a Bachelor’s degree
- at least two years of relevant work experience, including one year of experience as a Phlebotomist
- good interpersonal skills, particularly communication skills
- good command over the use of computers and basic applications
- adequate knowledge of laboratory tests and procedures
- flexibility to perform shift duties.
The positions will be based in
You should send your detailed CV by sending email on [email protected] and mention the position title applied for in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications should be submitted latest by November 6, 2022
Female Office coordinator
- Front Desk: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
A Female Office Coordinator is immediately required in Islamabad Clinic.
ONLY FEMALE Receptionist | Gilgit Region Required In Pakistan]
- F-11/4, Islamabad
This position is for full-time work in the upscale private clinic. Receptionist | Gilgit Region Required In Pakistan]
- Greet and welcome Patients as soon as they arrive at the Clinic
- Direct Patients to the appropriate Doctor cabin
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveriesReceptionist | Gilgit Region Required In Pakistan]
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor slips)
- Update calendars and schedule Appointments Receptionist | Gilgit Region Required In Pakistan]
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
(Requirements and skills)
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Excel
- Hands-on experience with office equipment
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills Receptionist | Gilgit Region Required In Pakistan]
- Bachelor Degree is preferred in Psychology/ BBA/ Administration/BA/ Hospitality/ Medical or related field. BS is a minimum requirement.
- Willing to learn
- Good communication skills Receptionist | Gilgit Region Required In Pakistan]
- Computer literate
- Prior Experience is preferred (Hospital, Clinic, Mental Health Clinics)
- Fluent in English
- Potential for promotion and leadership opportunities in the future.
- Upscale work environment
- Benefits & Allowance after Probation
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- 1200 PM- 8:00 PM (Shift 1)
- 10:00AM- 6:00PM (Shift 2)
- 1:00PM- 9:00PM (Shift 3)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Islamabad: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Front Desk: 1 year (Preferred)